From to , in PSPX, for sarajayechan. Uses a tiny bit of Curves.
1. Baseee timeee~! This time, it has Tomoyo from Card Captor Sakura.
2. Make a new layer. Fill it with #ddebfb  and set it to Burn, 100%.
4. Make a new layer. Fill it with #04224a  and set it to
5. Make a new layer, fill it with #d4d2ca  and set it to Multiply, 65%.
6. Duplicate the base, drag it to top, desaturate and set to Overlay, 80%.
7. Use this gradient seeking credit! on a new layer and set it to Screen, 100%.
8. Make a new layer, fill it with #2b5577  and set it to Overlay, 100%.
9. Duplicate base, drag to top, go to Adjust -> Blur -> Gaussian Blur. Set it to four. Set the layer to Soft Light, 80%.
10. Use this texture by cutentg and set it to Screen, 100%.
11. Make a new layer and fill it with #560a0f . Set it to Screen, 100%.
12. Make another layer, fill it with #cccabe  and set it to Burn, 100%.
13. [Optional] Here, I used Curves to darken the icon. I went to Layers -> New Adjustement Layer -> Curves and input these in RGB:
Input 51 Output 39
The change isn't that significant, I just thought I'd look better.
14. Now, add borders/text of choice and you're done~
Or, in the case you skipped curves, you'd end up with this: